Software design engineers will learn how to make full use of the components available in the Zynq® System on a Chip (SoC) processing system (PS).
The course provides experience with:
View the course description PDF for more details.
- Implementing an effective Zynq SoC boot design methodology
- Creating an FSBL image for flash
- Utilizing advanced Cortex™-A9 processor services
- Analyzing the DMA controller in the Zynq SoC
- Examining the various library services for peripherals such as Ethernet and USB controllers